Why Sell With Us?
Marketing Your Home
Selling a home takes a well thought out game plan. We have just that ready to list your home.View Our Marketing Plan
You want an agent with a proven track record of selling homes. This is especially true for homes like yours in your area.See Our Results
What’s Your Home Worth?
Not sure if this is a good time to sell? Wonder how much you could get for your home? Let us create a comparative market analysis for your home to answer those questions and more.Request a Report
Checklist and closing costs
MAKE MINOR REPAIRS
• Paint the walls and ceiling a neutral color, preferably a shade of white. Stay away from very bright or
• Re-grout tiles on floors and walls if necessary.
• Fix leaky faucets.
• Fix doors, cabinets and kitchen drawers that do not close properly.
• Replace burnt out light bulbs with higher wattage bulbs.
• Repair or remove any signs of water damage.
• Clean all windows to allow as much light as possible into your home.
• De-clutter by packing up the majority of your knick-knacks and objects from surface areas. With less
clutter, people will get a better sense of the size of your home.
• Clean and polish all floors, lighting fixtures, and faucets.
• Dust and vacuum regularly.
• Eliminate any odors. Remove kitty litter, laundry and trash.
STAGE YOUR HOME
• Remove bulky furniture to give potential buyers a better sense of the space.
• Rearrange existing furniture to allow for open space.
• Consider storing unusual or highly personal photos and artwork so that potential buyers are not distracted
away from the features and benefits of your home.